Model NO.: dental diamond bur
Transport Package: Paper Box
Origin: Hebei, China (Mainland)
HS Code: 9018dental diamond bur description:
Dental Diamond Burs
UMG dental diamond bur made of multi-plating diamond particle and adopted advanced production technology with unique production process.
Use the high quality and multi-plating diamond particle, even some burs in the first level surface losing there will be new and sharp burs to substitute and work continue.
The shanks are made of top-grade stainless steel, which are hard and tensile and don't break or bend easily or never rusty.
usage: For finishing, carving and smoothing the slight parts of all kinds of dental workpieces. such as steel teeth/steel frame/ inner steel crown(not suitable for the out face of the crown) Porcelain teeth/resin teeth/resin base.
Our goal is making best quality diamond burs, higher grinding efficiency, longer life time.Â High Quality ControlÂ
100percent inspection with laser measurement machine, cutting test and strength test for each lot are performed. All products comply with our own standards which are far more strict than I. S. O. Standards
ISO Standard: 806(diamond), 807( sintered diamond), 500( Carbide)
|ISO No.Â||Type||Diameter(mm)||Length mm|
How to use:
1) Insert the shank into the handpiece according to the instruction of the handpiece manufacturer.Insertion should be the full length.
2) Before use, run the instruments to make sure there is no descentering. If the instruments become bent, be sure to remove them from any further use.
3) Please always use spray.
4) AÂ Plentiful water supply is necessary to maintain long-lived performance and also to prevent loading and pulpitis.
5) Handle with care not to put excessive load. Pressure should be 20 to 50p for all instruments with diameter up to 023.
6) Use max. allowable r.p.m. of each instrument to avoid aÂ possibility of being injured due to breakage. Avoid levering, tilting, twisting and jamming motion. Do not work with aÂ pulling motion.
7) Wear aÂ safety glasses and/or face mask to protect from being injured.
8) Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than 200, including drying process. After using, follow appropriate treatment as the medical waste.
|The diameter of head (1/10mm)||Rotation scope(shift/minute)||The max rotation speed(shift/minute)|
TF/Taper Flat EndÂ
TR/Taper Round EndÂ
TC/Taper Conical EndÂ
FO/Flame Ogival EndÂ
SF/Straight Flat EndÂ
SO/Straight Ogival EndÂ
SR/Straight Tound EndÂ
BR/Ball Round TypeÂ
BC/Ball Collar TypeÂ
DI/Double Inverted ConeÂ
SS/Super Short ShandÂ
SI/Single Inverted ConeÂ
WR/Wheel Round EdgeÂ
Spp & Pe Mesh Bag ,Sack & Bag For Packing,Synthetic Fibers,Polyester Fabric
HDFJHGFJ , http://www.nbmetalnet.com