The female offspring of the European and male small crossbreeds have prolonged body, black back, white belly, and 5 rows of bone plates. They have fast growth rate, high feed conversion ratio, strong disease resistance, high nutritional value, and no muscle. Characteristics such as thorns have gradually gained favor from consumers in recent years, and the market demand is large. The author used the cement ponds of the breeding farms in the middle part of the Yuzhong district to carry out the water culture breeding of the hybrid puffer fish. The field processing of soft pellets was used to feed the fish. Six fish ponds were tested. The total area of â€‹â€‹culture was 1200 square meters. The average yield of adult fish was 13.87. Kg/m2, feed coefficient 1.21, survival rate 97%, and achieved good economic benefits.
First, culture conditions
There are 6 fish ponds, each with a fish pond area of â€‹â€‹190 to 210 square meters. It was originally a cement pond for aquaculture, with a depth of 1.3 meters and a water depth of 0.9 to 1 meter. The water source is free-flowing hawthorn water. The water quality is fresh and pollution-free. The amount of water is sufficient. The dissolved oxygen content is above 6mg/L. The annual water temperature range is between 6.5Â°C and 27Â°C. The water transparency is between 0.8m and 1m, and the pH range is between 6.8 and 7.0.
Second, fish species stocking
1. The source of fish species is transferred from Beijing to hybrid water plants. The fish ponds in this area are artificially cultivated to the specifications of 100g to 150g in weight, and they are completely adapted to feed the compound feed and then set the pond for adult aquaculture.
2. Before entering the pool, the fish species should stop for 1 day to 2 days before they go out of the pool. Then divide the fish species with different specifications and select the fish species with the same size to stocked in the same fish pond. During the operation of fingerlings out of the pool, the water level should be lowered to a depth of 0.1m to 0.15m, and the water intake should be kept constant so that a low water level flow can be formed in the fingerling pool. The operator then grabs the fingerling into a diameter of 0.7m deep and hands. In a 0.2m pot, water was placed in a fish pond and the stocking density was 10 fish/m2.
Third, feeding and management
1. The feed is fed with high-quality raw materials to make a soft pellet feed with a moisture content of about 30%. The feed formula is: red fish meal 38.5%, starch 18%, yeast 5%, flour 7.5%, extruded soybean 10%, soybean meal 16%, Polysulfite 2%, additives 3%, protein content of 38.7%. In the early period of feeding, compound feed with a pellet feed diameter of 2.5 mm to 3 mm is selected; in the later period of feeding, feed pellets with a pellet feed diameter of 4.5 mm to 5 mm are used. The daily feeding rate is determined based on the fish size, water temperature, dissolved oxygen content, and weather conditions. In general, the daily feeding rate of second-instar fish is between 4% and 5%, and the daily and early morning sun sunrise After feeding down, they were fed one time each time. Each feed was fed for half an hour to check whether there was leftover material and adjusted at any time. At the same time, fish activity, growth, etc. were discovered in time by observing the changes in fish consumption. The situation is normal, so that appropriate management measures can be taken.
2. The daily management patrols the pool 3 times to 4 times a day. Observe the feeding and activities of the hybrid quail, and the changes in the weather, water temperature, and water flow; check the growth of the hybrid cricket regularly; adjust the allocation to the aquaculture ponds in time. The amount of water flow, so that the pool of water exchange control in 3 hours to 4 hours to reach a full amount, can guarantee a good supply of oxygen water conditions; often check the inlet and outlet with or without clogging, to ensure smooth flow, balanced; daily discharge 2 ~ 3 Time, remove sick fish and dead fish in time. Each pool is equipped with a waterwheel type aerator with a power of 650W. When the water flow of the source water is insufficient, it can be ensured that the aerator will be assisted to increase oxygen.
3. Fish disease prevention and control The incidence of hybrid plague is less, fish body size is 30g ~ 40g body weight when the disease, and fish body size is less than 50g when the body weight is less. For trichodiasis, echinococcosis, ringworm disease, and enteritis disease, 0.7ppm copper sulfate can be used respectively to prevent and control trichoderma after showering and then bathing the fish body for 0.3 hours; the effective drug ingredient is 0.3ppm. Betel nut) to control the small melon; 0.5ppm trichlorfon to control ringworm; every 100kg of feed to add 100g of allicin made of baits and then fed 3 times a month, each continuous feeding 3 days to prevent enteritis disease. In the process of aquaculture of hybrid quail cultures, there is very little loss due to fish diseases.
IV. Breeding results
The hybrid fish species with a weight of 125g to 150g are stocked on March 20-21. The breeding period ranges from 295 days to 316 days. The average body weight reaches 1429.9g, the maximum individual body weight reaches 2150g, and the population gain multiple is 10.3 times. The survival rate is 97%. The average yield of adult fish is 13.87kg/m2 and the feed coefficient is 1.21.
V. Analysis and discussion
1. Experiments show that the use of flow-through water tank breeding hybrids has the characteristics of small area, high yield, convenient management, etc. It is an efficient and energy-saving breeding method. As a culture target, hybrid quail has many characteristics such as large individuals, rapid growth, and strong resistance to stress at the first instar, but it also has the disadvantages of high oxygen consumption rate and easy suffocation. The adoption of flow culture can better solve the dissolved oxygen in the pool water. The problem of insufficient content.
2. During the aquaculture process, the water source temperature for the year is 6.5Â°C to 27Â°C, and the maximum water temperature in the pool is 30Â°C in the summer. Without any shading measures, the mountainous area in the middle part of Yuzhong utilizes the cement ponds of the breeding farms to carry out flow culture and hybridization. Fish can safely cross the summer. However, in the summer high temperature season, the flow rate should be increased as much as possible to reduce the daily feed rate, and feeds can even be stopped to reduce the unpleasant reactions caused by high temperatures to the hybrids.
3. The hybrid carcass body is made of 5 rows of bone plates, which is different from other cultured fish. The swimming ability of the fish body is poor. At the same time, the bone plate has angular edges, and the fish body machinery is likely to be caused when the fish body is transferred to the pond and the adult fish out of the pond. Injury, avoid fishing with fish nets. In the test, the water level in the pool was reduced to a depth of 0.1m to 0.15m, and the water inlet was continuously flooded to form a low water level. The fish was caught by hand and caught one at a time. The tool used to transport the fish was a large pot-shaped container with water transport. , It can effectively avoid the fish body damage caused by the operation.
The Knapsack Sprayer can be used for spraying pesticides in agriculture, gardens, orchards and other places. It uses 12V battery to provide power, simple structure, easy to maintain.
It is widely applied for pesticide control of foodstuff,cotton,vegetables and orchard as well as environment sanitization and epidemic prevention of publics,hotels,stations and feeding site of poultries and livestock.
Knapsack Sprayer,Backpack Pump Sprayer,Backpack Pressure Sprayer,Commercial Backpack Sprayer
Henan Qianli Machinery Co.,Ltd. , https://www.chalionagri.com