(1) Short-distance transport can be carried out in water-impregnated Po bags. During transport, avoid pressure and exposure.
(2) The long-distance transportation should be packed with strict braids. First lay a layer of mud at the bottom of the note, put some sesame seeds and beaten eggs, and then lay the living crab one on top of another and cover it with shading. If put some absorbent sponge or foam in the crab group, the effect is better, generally can survive 4 to 5 days.
2. The live shrimp transportation method will raise the temperature of the pool water to 12-14 degrees Celsius, so that the shrimp can barely move and wait until the body color is reddish, and then remove the live prawn. This method can generally survive 3 to 5 days.
3. Live turtle transport
(1) The short-distance transportation can be carried out by using a bale rake. The rake with a height of 50 centimeters is separated into two layers by a line, and the tiers are capped and shipped by wet pouches. Each layer is loaded with 5 to 7 kg of live turtles.
(2) Long-distance transport can be covered with wooden barrels. The bottom of the barrel should be covered with a layer of water-containing yellow sand (do not soak in water). In summer, mosquitoes must be bitten, and straw must be kept warm in the winter.
4, live mud scale transport method
(1) For short-distance transportation of short-distance transport for a few hours, it can be shipped in tighter bags such as nylon woven bags, and it should be soaked in water. The thickness of stacked mud moths should not exceed 30 cm.
(2) If transported in the way of barrels and capped shipments, it is necessary to inject high-quality water, and then a small amount of ginger and scattered eggs, and timely change of water, can keep alive for many days of transport. If you place it in 5 of its environment, it is more conducive to long-distance transportation.
5. Live squid transport method
(1)Short-distance transportation Short-distance transportation with low efficiency can use water to fully wet the fish body, and put it into the wet pouch and tie it. In the octopus stamps covered by the deceased, each stick can hold about 10 kg of yellow sight.
(2) If the long-distance transport is carried in wooden barrels, 10 centimeters of water can be added to the bucket, and the color can survive for 35 days. For example, 1 or 2 times a day for water, and keep cool, and then a small amount of loach or ginger, the enemy can survive for 1 week.
6. The live fish transport method puts the fish into water filled with 50% of the mixture of carbon dioxide and oxygen to make the fish in a state of fainting. Then, "drunken fish" is removed from the water and put into a plastic bag or box or box for transport, so that the fish can sleep for nearly 40 hours. When you arrive at your destination, put it in clear water and wake up within minutes. Since there are considerable differences in the degree of liveness of various aquatic products and the temperature and shipping materials in various seasons, if you use the above preservation methods, you must first perform a small batch of tests to avoid unnecessary losses.
An advanced Non-Invasive Diagnostic Device for physical examination & analysis system, using the light wave resonance to scan and detect the functional status of the Human body or to trace the gradually formed abnormal conditions in the tissue, cell, chromosome, DNA helix, molecule or entire organ, then provides treatment.
Metatron Hunter 4025 Purpose:
The Metapathia-GR Hunter software can operate only with the telemetric nonlinear analysis data processing apparatus "Metatron" and its subsequent modifications. The telemetric nonlinear analysis data processing device is compatible with the IBM-type PCs and intended for studying reaction of a biological object to different types of the informational impact. "Metatron" allows correlating the measurement process with the process
affecting it and performs the following operations:
1) It measures J (0) which mirrors the change of the describing parameter, and the entropic potential relative to its initial value;
2) It transforms continuous signal J (0) with the preset intervals of frequencies into a histogram (a row of numerical values of scanned frequencies with serial numbers from 1.8 to 8.2 Hz.);
3) It sends the current W values to PC and displays the graph on the monitor simultaneously with its impact on the examinee.
4) It accumulates the W value in its memory unit, if observing the histogram is more convenient upon completion of the measurements;
5) It issues the scale-correlated commands required for regulating the effect on the examinee at testing;
6) It transmits the W values from the unit into PC memory upon completion of the measurements and saves them in unit memory of prior to the
beginning of recording data of the next measurements.
Bacterial research Ultrastructure
Identifying of nidus borders Vegeto-test
Smart-filter Entropy analysis NLS analysis
Metatron 4025 Hunter,Metatron Hunter 4025 Nls,Hunter 4025 Nls,Metatron 4025 Hunter Nls
Shenzhen Guangyang Zhongkang Technology Co., Ltd , http://www.lighttherapymachine.com