- Environment conditions Feeding sites should be selected far away from villages and living areas to avoid outside interference as much as possible.
1. Free-range nature: The water area of â€‹â€‹the black swan in the free-range may be large or small, - 1 geese can be stocked for every 100 square meters of water, planted in the pool - some emergent plants, and the pool perimeter can be used as a seasonal rotation for pasture For their feeding, and planting - some trees for shading in summer, surrounding the free-range area with 1.5 meters high mesh or fence, to prevent other animals from entering the interference, affecting their growth and reproduction. The water in the pool should be regularly sterilized, generally - 50 kg of fresh lime powder or 20 kg of bleached powder per mu of water. In the case of free-range breeding, the black swan must be artificially winged or artificially cut once per year to prevent flight. The method of shearing feathers is simple. The specific operation method is: After the black swan changes its feathers every autumn, it can cut 5 to 6 primary feathers.
2, cages and cages: the area of â€‹â€‹cages should be 30 square meters, containing 10 square meters of pool, water depth of 60 cm, each house raise l pairs of geese, pool water regularly replaced.
Second, feed standards
1. Breeding goose feed: mainly feed on refined feeds (granules available for laying hens), supplemented by green feed (including pasture, vegetables, etc.). In the breeding period, 5% fishmeal and 3% shell powder are added to the concentrate to meet the breeding needs.
2, goslings feed requirements: diet for 70% of concentrated feed, green feed 30%, concentrate feed with high protein content of meat pellets used for chicken material.
3. Young Geese: Goslings are raised to 4 months of age to enter the young geese feeding stage. Concentrated feed can be used for pellets used in laying hens, and green feed is provided for free feeding.
Three pairs of breeding geese
1. Young geese begin to pair up at 18 months of age to prepare for breeding, allowing them to freely fall in love in the free-range areas. The swan is relatively stable after being paired, occasionally - the phenomenon of male and female.
2. Artificially forced pairing: For swan that has not been paired successfully for free love, artificial force pairing can be adopted. The specific method of operation is to place the unpaired black swan-male-female in cages in neighboring cages so that they are mutually unobtainable. If the two goose nets meet together and nod their heads to show their love, they can share the same cage. Feeding. After the pairing phenomenon occurs, it can be placed in a breeding area. If it fails, the problem can be solved with -times, -as many times.
IV. Management during breeding period
1. Provide nest materials: The black swan enters sexual maturity at the age of 20 months. At this stage, nesting materials such as dry thatched grass, ryegrass, straw, etc. are provided around the area for its free use to build nests.
2. Natural hatching: The black swan can lay eggs after it builds its nest, and generally produces the first egg 8 to 15 days after the first mating. After that, it will produce 1 to 6 eggs every other day. Each nest can produce 6 to 7 eggs. In order to hatch naturally, it is necessary to build on the top of the nest - a small shed is used for sheltering and sheltering from rain, and artificial interference is avoided during hatching.
3, artificial hatching: in the production of the first egg can be removed from the nest to replace it with a false egg, after only take the new production of eggs, and finally remove the false eggs, when taking eggs manually to take protective measures to prevent Attacked by a swan, causing damage. - Generally 20 days into the second spawning period, the second clutch allows natural hatching. Eggs can be stored for 4 to 5 days. The number of eggs can be used for hatching. When the amount of eggs is small, it can be hatched by simple methods. It is better to hatch in warm water. The Schwenn program prefers a variable temperature hatch, with 1 to 15 days at 38Â°C, 16 to 32 days at 37.5Â°C, and 33 to 35 days at 36.8Â°C. Eggs will be stored every day for 5 to 8 minutes after 25 days of incubation. After 32 days, the artificial wetness was increased to increase the hatching rate of the eggs and the goslings were hatched 35 days later.
Fifth, brooding The young geese that hatch naturally can let breed geese carry on the breeding, this kind of effect is more ideal. The hatching gosling brooding should do the following:
1. Temperature: 35Â°Cï½ž32Â°C for 1~7 days from the shell, then drop 1Â°Cï½ž2Â°C every week, and gradually reduce to natural temperature. The temperature is appropriate or not depending on the mental state of goslings.
2. Epidemic prevention: Goose quail serum 0.5 ml was injected subcutaneously into the neck within 24 hours after hatching. ?
3. Feeding: The goslings can be opened 30 hours after hatching, drinking water with warm water, drinking water with antibiotics for 3 days, feeding 2 hours after feeding, and feeding 6 to 7 times a day, free for drinking.
Sixth, health and epidemic prevention measures
1. Clean up the sanitation regularly in the breeding area, keep it clean in the breeding area, and use a disinfectant liquid to spray and disinfect to kill various pathogens. Commonly used disinfectants include quaternary ammonium salts and iodine-containing preparations. Regularly replace disinfectant drugs. .
2. During the breeding period, broad-spectrum antibiotics such as amoxicillin, oxytetracycline, cyproterone, etc. or Chinese herbal medicine can be used for feeding for three days every month to prevent the occurrence of poultry diseases.
3. The breeding geese intramuscularly injected gossip tick serum and goose paramyxovirus oil seedlings each time in early March of each year.
VII. Prevention of Common Diseases The main diseases of the black swan are gosling plague, E.coli disease, goose paramyxovirus disease, fowl cholera, and parasitic diseases. While doing regular work, we must regularly observe the mental status of the black swan. . Early bird disease detection, early isolation, early treatment, symptomatic medication to prevent spread.
A Plant Extract is a substance or an active with desirable properties that is removed from the tissue of a plant, usually by treating it with a solvent, to be used for a particular purpose. The form of the herbal extracts uaually are the powder. The color depends on the raw matrials herb.
Plant Extract,Herbal Extract,Diosmin Extract Powder,Hesperidin Extract Powder
Drotrong Chinese Herb Medicines Co.,Ltd. , https://www.drotrongherb.com