1. The bed can be prepared to build a high brick, east-west, 50cm high, 1.50m wide, and the length can be determined according to the cutting amount. The bottom part of the bed is tiled and ventilation holes are left under the bricks. A layer of 20cm thick pebbles was laid on the bricks and then 20cm of sand was laid as a cutting matrix. The river sand needs to be sieved, washed, and disinfected with 1% potassium permanganate solution.
2. The cutting time is appropriate before the cedar sprouts in the middle and middle of March.
3. Selection of cuttings and selection of cuttings The age of the mother tree and branches is a key factor in the survival of cuttings. The younger the mother tree and branches, the stronger the viability, the higher the survival rate of cuttings. Therefore, it is better to choose 1 to 2 years of thick and strong branches on a sturdy 3 to 5 year old sapling for cuttings. If the ear is harvested from an older mother tree, one-year-old shoots with apical buds at the upper middle of the crown should be selected, otherwise the survival rate is extremely low.
There is a waxy layer on the surface of the dancing grass seed, and it is difficult for the water to enter the leaching; the seed surface layer contains substances that inhibit self-sprouting and it is difficult to germinate after sowing. The germination rate can be greatly increased by the germination of seeds. Germination time Soak the seeds with warm water at 40 degrees. Change the water once a day. During the soaking process, the seeds should be mobilized several times to remove the surface wax and the surface layer to inhibit germination. After several days soaking, when the seeds break open white, you can sow, the germination rate of more than 95%.
Cutting and handling of cuttings Cutting cuttings should be performed on a morning or cloudy day with no wind and dew. The length of the cuttings was about 15 cm, the basic treatment was sheared smooth, secondary branches were removed, and the cutting base was quickly immersed for 5 seconds with a 500 ppm aqueous solution of naphthaleneacetic acid, followed by cutting.
4. The cutting method adopts the main method of straight insertion, the insertion depth is 6~8cm, and the arrangement can be arranged according to the spacing of 5cm10cm, and the cutting speed is faster. It is best to follow the cuttings as you cut the cuttings. After the insertion, use a watering can to spray water once to supplement the water loss of the cuttings, otherwise it is not conducive to the cuttings and the soil.
5ã€After plugging in, shade shading should be set up in time after shading. After May, the temperature can be covered with double curtains. If necessary, wind barriers should be set around. cover. After the roots are established, it can be gradually covered for early release. After the beginning of autumn, the arbours can be removed.
The humidity control should keep the river sand moist, and the air humidity should be kept above 70%. When it rains on a sunny day, it is sprayed with a watering can every morning and evening, and when it is cloudy, the water spray is appropriately reduced. After rooting, gradually reduce the number of watering and watering to prevent rot.
Prepare rain-proof work and cover the surface of the bed with plastic cloth in time to prevent raining.
6. The callus can be formed within 30 to 40 days after bed insertion and cedar insertion in the upper basin. After about 70 days, rooting takes place. A large amount of rooting takes place after 100 days. After rooting, remove it in time, so when there is about 60% of the cuttings, they should turn the bed in time and put the rooted plants on the basin. Pots can be used in general culture soil plus a small amount of ferrous sulfate. Unrooted reinserted into the bed, continue to manage, put in the pot after the first put 10 to 15 days, then gradually increase the light, enter the normal management. The bed can be inserted into the basin once more in early September.
The product is suitable for the spring or fall of greenhouse, open field cultivation production, good shape, early maturity, strong cold resistance, high disease resistance, is one of the best varieties of thermal cultivation, sprawling, podding rate is high, the high yielding good, increase rate of big, about 4000 kg per mu.
Beans Seeds,Pole Bean Seed,Red Op Beans Seeds,Long Bean Seeds
Ningxia Zhongqing Agricultural Technology Co. Ltd. , https://www.zq-vegetableseeds.com