Key words: infrared spectroscopy; identification; berberine; rhubarb; botanical drug At present, the variety and authenticity of botanical drugs at home and abroad mainly rely on morphological identification. Once the morphology is destroyed, identification is more difficult, and some medicinal materials even ç”© microscope and physicochemical The method is also difficult to identify clearly. The method better solves the problem of botanical drug extraction and infrared sample preparation and makes it widely used in the identification of various botanical drugs. The method mainly reflects and studies the difference between the medicinal materials from the perspective of chemical composition. Therefore, the method can be used as a supplement to the traditional morphological identification method, and the combination of the two can make the botanical drug identification method more complete, more accurate and more scientific.
Materials and Methods Instruments PERKIN-ELMER783 infrared spectrophotometer was equipped with a 3600 special computer. Spectral measurement was performed using a slit program with a resolution of 5.4/cm, taking 4 instantaneous averages.
Experimental method: Single-flavor botanical drug pulverized and passed through No. 3 sieve, one weighed (1g), one solvent, one fat-soluble and water-soluble extract, one infrared sample and one infrared spectrum, one data processing, compiled into computer search spectrum library. .
As a result, the two spectra connected together are from the two extracts of the same medicinal material. The upper graphs are the spectra of the fat-soluble extracts, and the lower graphs are the spectra of the water-soluble extracts.
The figures are all infrared spectra of Weilian. The profiles of the two fat-soluble spectra are similar but different. The peaks of the 35 absorption peaks of the two water-soluble spectra are completely consistent (the threshold for the computer listed peak is 1T%). Although I do not know whether the origin and collection period of the two are the same, according to the degree of agreement of the spectrum, it is possible to roughly determine the same medicinal material.
The other three infrared spectra of Coptis. The spectrum of different species of Coptis is so similar that the chemical composition is very similar. Nori has not been included in the Pharmacopoeia of the People's Republic of China because of its low source of medicine, but its chemical composition is basically consistent with the authentic berberine.
The spectra of two kinds of genuine rhubarb have different fat-soluble spectra. The water-soluble spectrum is very similar except that the absorption peaks around 1200/cm are different by 29/cm. However, according to the above differences, the two can be accurately distinguished. Rhubarb sample.
The spectrum of two fake rhubarbs. Compared with palm leaf rhubarb, their fat-soluble spectra are similar, and their water-soluble spectra have similarities but differ greatly. For example, the absorption spectrum of the rhubarb water-soluble spectrum is weaker at around 1700/cm, the absorption peak near 1200/cm is 60/cm, and there is one absorption peak at 963/cm, and a small peak near 800/cm. The peak shape and peak position are different. Since the chemical composition of authentic rhubarb differs a lot, it is easy to find the basis for identification from the spectrum.
Shandong Heze medicinal material station has a batch of rhubarb because of the poor appearance and want to return. Appraised by Shandong Provincial Institute of Drug Control, the batch of rhubarb is genuine rhubarb. Figure 10 is the infrared spectrum of the batch of rhubarb samples. Although the origin and collection period of the specimen are unclear, its spectrum has the spectral characteristics of genuine rhubarb and coincides with the spectrum of palm rhubarb. According to its spectral characteristics, the test article is considered to be genuine rhubarb and can be roughly defined as palm leaf rhubarb. The lateral roots of genuine rhubarb are used to be called "water rhubarb". The spectral profile of the figure is similar to that of genuine rhubarb and is quite different from the fake rhubarb. According to this, it can be considered that the chemical composition of "water rhubarb" is similar to that of genuine rhubarb. It can be seen that the method can be used for the screening and screening of new drug sources of the same family. If a plant has a similar spectrum to a drug plant, the plant may have similar drug value to the drug plant.
Characteristics of the method
1 Using commonly used economical low-toxic solvents, the method is simple, the result is accurate, and the repeatability is high. The whole operation takes about 5 hours.
2. The infrared spectrophotometer is a relatively common conventional analytical instrument, and the method is easy to popularize and use.
3. The difference in chemical composition between samples is above 2 (the main absorption peak is not masked) and it is possible to observe changes in the infrared spectrum. Therefore, all factors that can cause changes in the quality of the medicinal materials can be studied in this method.
4. The establishment of this method lays a solid foundation for further study of the infrared spectrum of standard botanicals (scientific name, origin, collection season, and processing method specification). Once the infrared spectrum of a standard botanical drug is available, an accurate identification can be made by comparing the spectrum of the test article.
1. Due to the use of a uniform and unchanging extraction method, the chemical composition in the botanical extract must be relatively stable. Therefore, the measured spectral data must have high comparability and repeatability. For the same sample, the spectra of each measurement can be accurately matched (wavenumber errors are within the tolerance of the instrument). For different samples of the same medicinal material, the accuracy of the majority of the absorption peaks in the spectrum is also within the accuracy of the wavenumber of the instrument (such as the medicinal material comparison taste and the taste collected by the author). Therefore, the reproducibility of the method is very high.
2. The spectral data in this paper is only for the preliminary demonstration of the identification effect of the method. Therefore, the sample collection is not enough. The aspects involved are not enough. The author has tested Kudzu and Otaru in different collection periods and Codonopsis in different producing areas. Preliminary experimental results show that the spectral differences caused by different origins and collection periods are generally smaller than the spectral differences between different species of the same family. That is, the difference in chemical composition is generally greater than the difference in chemical composition caused by different origins and collection periods. Therefore, the spectral data and its analysis listed in this paper are preliminary and valid. In addition, the method needs to continue to explore and study in some aspects.
References (1) Tian Jinguo et al. 1. Infrared spectroscopy was used to identify the Chinese herbal medicine. Chinese herbal medicine 1989; 20 (5), 221
(2) Institute of Materia Medica, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, etc. Chinese medicine. Book 1 Beijing. People's Health Publishing House. 1979, 31
Goji Berry is taken as one of the most famous plants, which can be both for medical and eating use. The history of goji berry up-picking and for eating use has a long history of 4000years in China. People from different social hierarchies, from the emperor to ordinary people, take goji berry as a good component of medical prescriptions. Goji berry enjoys a great popularity from ancient to modern times, at home and abroad and it has a long lasting and profound life preservation culture.
Ningxia Goji Berry enjoys a great fame around the global due to its high quality standard; meanwhile, it is the only protected product of geographical identity in China, goji berry has a great popularity describes as "goji berry of the world is in China, goji berry of China is in Ningxia and Ningxia`s goji berry is the best".
Ningxia goji berry is categorized into 5 levels for experimental use. The fruit particles are required to have evenness in shape, with juicy fruit but not dry particle with impurities, humidity or bitten by insect.
Top Level:â‰¤ 250grains/50g
Excellent Level:â‰¤ 280grains/50g
Superfine Level:â‰¤ 370grains/50g
First Rate:â‰¤ 580grains/50g
Second Rate:â‰¤ 900grains/50g
Color: The color of Ningxia goji berry should be red or dark red and lack luster.
Shape: Ningxia goji berry has big spindle size in shape with thin skin and full pulp. The particle is somewhat above normal size with style trace at the front of the particle and white stipe trace at the bottom.
Flavor: Ningxia goji berry is astringent at first bite then sweet, without ill-smell.
Goji Berry,Goji Berry Dried,Ningxia Goji Berry,Fresh Goji Berries
Ningxia Bairuiyuan International Trading Co.,Ltd , https://www.cngoji.com